About Mommy Center

About Mommy Center

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ooops! A little more info...

Sorry ladies... Not sure how many of you noticed it but I forgot to include a very important piece of information for our Member Profiles. And, that happens to be husband's name!! I so conveniently forgot to add that in....If my better half knows, I wonder what he will say. Well ya this is a Mommy blog, but they are equally important as well.


So as of now for those of you who have put in your information I will add your husbands name in your profiles, to make life easier for all of us. But those of you who are going to do it hence forth simply check one of the profiles and do so. I suggest you add your hubby's names right below your name. See this example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SUBSCRIBE TO MOMMY CENTER

Enter your email address in the box below to get blog updates to your inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner