About Mommy Center

About Mommy Center

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vijayalakshmi Chandrasekaran

My Information
Name - Vijayalakshmi Chandrasekaran
Husband's Name - Eswar
DOB - 23rd February
Wedded Since - 30th April, 2007
No. of Children- 1
Interests - I love reading, travelling, watching home decoration and cooking shows(though not very fond of cooking:))
About Me -I was born in Bangalore, grew up there, went to school, college, basically lived there all my life. Then came marriage, got married and moved to the US but oh, how I miss Bangalore! Now in the US working as a statistician in a pharmaceutical company. .

Kids Information
Krish - Boy, 23/6/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SUBSCRIBE TO MOMMY CENTER

Enter your email address in the box below to get blog updates to your inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner